2016 was a good year for streaming services. Apple Music saw significant growth, along with Spotify and Pandora. One of the more shocking statistics though that came out of annual industry reports is the...
- The Average Purchase Price for a Home Has Gone Up in 24 of the 25 Most Populous Cities in the World Over the Last Year.
- Apple Becomes 30th Company to Gain Regulatory Approval to Begin Testing Self-Driving Cars on Public Roadways in California
- What College is the D-1 Champion in Sports?
- The 3rd Annual InnovateHER Challenge Aims to Help Entrepreneurs and Women-led Startups Gain Traction
- Astronomers Have Been Finding 1 New Exoplanet A Day On Average Since Kepler Launched in 2009
- Asteroid Worth $10 Quintilion May Stay Out of Reach of Space Miners Due to the Cancellation of NASA’s ARM Mission
- New York Just Made Tuition Free for Students Whose Parents Earn Under $100,000 a Year and the Rest of the Country May Follow Suit
- Automated Robots Building Large Scale Renewable Energy Power Plants Likely Within the Next 30 Years
- Despite Owning 35% of Businesses, Women Only Receive about 2% of Total Venture Capital Funding
- If Bill Gates Were a Country, His $84 Billion Would Rank Him at #66 in the World by GDP – Between Cuba and Sudan