The Kepler space telescope has been instrumental in discovering planets orbiting stars outside of our solar system. The sheer volume of data that has come out of the mission has allowed scientists to discover...
- The Average Purchase Price for a Home Has Gone Up in 24 of the 25 Most Populous Cities in the World Over the Last Year.
- Apple Becomes 30th Company to Gain Regulatory Approval to Begin Testing Self-Driving Cars on Public Roadways in California
- What College is the D-1 Champion in Sports?
- The 3rd Annual InnovateHER Challenge Aims to Help Entrepreneurs and Women-led Startups Gain Traction
- Astronomers Have Been Finding 1 New Exoplanet A Day On Average Since Kepler Launched in 2009
- Student Loan Debt Has Gotten Out of Control Part 1: $1.28 Trillion
- New Form of One-Time Reversible Male Birth Control Hits 100% Effectiveness Rate in Clinical Trial
- Use of Contraceptives Among American Women Has Dropped 30% Over the Last 4 Years
- Within 20 Years Automation May Take the Place of About $5.1 Trillion/year in Labor With More Than 98% of Savings Going to Those Who Are Already Multi-Millionaires
- Adding Solar Panels to Every Residential Roof in the U.S. Would Cover More Than 25% of the Nation’s Total Electricity Needs